Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Chris Chelios Back With Habs?

Wow...a wild rumors going around right now that Chris Chelios could be back with the Montreal Canadiens. According to CKAC, there have been talks between Chelios and Gainey a month ago, and that Chelios is interested in coming back to the team that gave him his first chance to play in the NHL. Link here

Well, I hope this doesn't happen. Chris Chelios is 47 years old...Instead of signing him, I hope we can give a chance to our young defensemen like P.K Subban to play in the NHL.

2 comments:

  1. I'd much rather see Mathieu Carle get some more time instead of Chelios.

    That would be a step backwards in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also liked the way Carle played in the three games so far. He has been solid defensively, he hasn't shown his offensive skills so far, I can understand him holding back a little and concentrate more on defense. But as he gain experience in the nhl, he will be more confortable doing offensive plays and show us his talent.

    ReplyDelete